Niet aangemeldRX8NL.COM
Forum Hulp Zoek Registreren Aanmelden
Omhoog Onderwerp Techniek en prestaties / Techniek / Racing Beat parts
- Van Dr.Race (Beginner) [gr] op 16-01-2007 16:01
Hello to all the members of this forum!
I am from Greece (i don't know why i have a Deutch flag though) and in about 2 months from now i will open a shop with many tuning parts. I will be also the official dealer of Racing Beat in Greece and other countries where there is not a dealer. For the people who don't know about, Racing Beat is the leading tuning manufacturer for Mazdas in USA, with numerous records, race success since 1971! For more information you can click at their website: www.racingbeat.com
They are producing very much parts for the Mazda RX8, like exhausts, lightened rotors, suspension parts, body kits, clutches, intake systems and many more!

I would like to know if there is any interest if i would offer to the members here some RB parts in very good prices. We could also organise group-buys and get the benefit of this! Also i will try my best to lower the cost of shipments. I am looking forward for your thoughts!
- Van Outjer (Circuitverslaafde) op 16-01-2007 18:11
Hi Dr.Race,
Welkom here.

Recently there was an big group-buy for a great number off parts in germany.
Up till now there was no official dealer in germany.
And there are more than 6000 RX 8 on the road!
I think there will be much interrest there ,especialy when you can keep the transportcost low.
Look here:

http://rx8-ff.boards.sunhost.de/wbb2/thread.php?threadid=7391&sid=&threadview=0&hilight=abdeckung+%F6lkuhler&hilightuser=0&page=1

In france it will be similar.

Are there many RX 8 in Greece?

Outjer
- Van Dr.Race (Beginner) [gr] op 17-01-2007 12:45
Hello Outjer,

To clear things, i am not from Germany and i don't know how the German flag is in my posts.
I am from Greece and i am the official dealer of Racing Beat in Greece.
I will be ready to sell parts to the members in about 2 months from now.
I will try my best to keep costs down and offer you the parts you want in low prices!
I would just like to know if there is any interest from the members here!
Thanks!

Theodoros Dragonas
Mech.Engineer
"Dr.Race Engineering"
Greece
Omhoog Onderwerp Techniek en prestaties / Techniek / Racing Beat parts